Update: This deal ended over the weekend, but is back as of Monday, October 23!
BJ’s has Disney gift cards as part of its Hot Deals, increasing the discount from their typical 4 percent savings to 8 percent savings. This is great news since both Chase Freedom and Discover IT cards are offering 5 percent cash back on warehouse clubs this quarter!
You do need to be a member of BJ’s to purchase the Disney gift cards. You can purchase an online-only membership for $10 per year. (Update: Until November 4 you can purchase Disney gift cards without a BJ’s membership! Check out this post for more info.)
Buy Disney Gift Cards at BJ’s
The Savings: 8 percent or 12.61-17.21 percent with credit card stacking
Offer dates: Unfortunately, there is no end date on their Hot Deals promotion so we’re not sure how long this will last.
How to save: BJ’s is selling some of their Disney gift cards at an 8 percent discount. This includes $25 gift cards for $22.99 each, $50 gift cards for $45.99 each, 100 gift cards for $91.99 each and $150 gift card packs (sold as a three pack for $50 cards) for $137.99. The $500 card is not included as an extreme value deal.
How to stack: Chase Freedom and Discover It cards are offering 5 percent cash back as their Q4 2018 bonus categories, increasing the savings to at least 12.61 percent!
- Freedom Card Only – 5 percent cash back from credit card earnings for 12.61 percent total savings!
- Freedom + Sapphire Preferred – For those who hold both a Chase Freedom card and a Chase Sapphire Preferred, the Ultimate Rewards points you earn with the Freedom card would be worth 6.25 percent through the Ultimate Rewards portal. That makes the total savings 13.76 percent!
- Freedom + Sapphire Reserve – For those who hold a Freedom and Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Ultimate Rewards points would be worth 7.5 percent cash back. A great deal at 14.91 percent savings!
- Discover It Card (Second Year or Longer) – 5 percent from credit card earnings makes this another way to save 12.61 percent!
- Discover It Card (First Year) – New Discover Cardholders earn double cash back for their first year of card membership, which means their savings would be 17.21 percent! (The bonus 5 percent cash back would not post to the account until the first year anniversary date, however.)
If you don’t have a card to maximize these deals yet, you can sign up for a new Discover It card and get $50 statement credit after your first purchase within in three months in addition to the double cash back for your first year of card membership!
Not a BJ’s Member? Be sure to check our list of best current Disney gift card deals.
If you don’t want to miss any of the magic, please subscribe below. Any questions or comments? Great ideas for how to save on Disney using miles and points? Comment below or e-mail us at email@example.com!